Sunday, March 18, 2012

Celebrating Spring With a Card



I am so happy that Spring is almost here. I have been enjoying the Mixed Bunch Stamp Set and the Blossom Punch so much. What a fun stamp set! When I saw The Paper Players Challenge this week, I decided to use my new favorite stamp set to make the card. I have made several variations, but the one for the challenge is made from Pumpkin Pie and Rose Red card stock with Brights buttons and layered blossoms. Hope you like it as much as I do!

4 comments:

  1. Such a "happy" card, Janet! I love this color combination! The three flower buttons are the perfect touch, as is the button flower center! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, everything about your card says springtime cheer! Love the color combo and the big-buttoned flower center! So glad you joined us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors together, Janet! So bright and cheerful...perfect for spring. Your layout and buttons are also perfect for our challenge! So glad you joined my button challenge at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love this colour combo, so fresh and fun! Love the layered flower and the crisp clean lines of this card. Thanks for joining us at The paper Players.

    ReplyDelete